Our safety training programs will provide your company and employees:
- An increased awareness in methods and means of company provided self-protection,
- A better understanding of OSHA standards, and
- An assured confidence that compliance guidelines are achieved.
We are committed to meeting the needs of each individual employee. Our objective is for each individual to accept and assume ownership of his or her protection. This is accomplished through the presentation of required information in an understandable format, and by providing hands-on safety training and experience.
The ultimate benefit is the reduction of injuries, reduction of workers' compensation costs, increased productivity and a healthy and safer workforce.
Premier Safety provides services and safety training to help you manage the requirements for the state and federal OSHA.
Other Safety Programs & Training Offered by Premier Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens - Training & Written Program
- Confined Space Entry - Training & Procedural Guides
- Entry Supervisor
- Rescue Protocols & Considerations
- CPR, First Aid & AED- Training & Written Program
- Essential Functions for ADA Requirements - Training & Written Program
- Fall Protection - Training & Written Program
- Ladder Safety Training & Written Program
- Hazwoper Training - All levels
- Awareness Level
- Operations Level
- Technician Level
- On-Scene Incident Commander
- Hazard Communication - Training & Written Program
- Job Hazard Analysis - Training & Written Program
- Lockout / Tagout - Machine Specific Procedures and Training
- Managers / Supervisors Safety Update - Training
- Powered Industrial Lift Truck - Training & Written Program
- Safety Training ( Initial Drivers )
- OSHA Record Keeping & Reporting Procedures - Training & Written Program
- Respiratory Protection Program - Training, Fit Testing & Written Program
- Emergency Action Plans - Written Program
- Emergency Response Plans - Written Program
- Government Contracting: U.S. Army